Thursday, November 24, 2011

Vichy is nice.

 

SAM_8869

Winter began and the air is noticeably dry. Well, when you have really sensitive and dry skin I truly recommend     the “Vichy Nutrilogie Night Cream”. For 18,00Euro it’s pretty inexpensive ;)

This is my second purchase of the “Vichy Nutrilogie Night Cream”. I love this product, because it keeps my skin hydrated and soft. When you apply this cream before sleeping the next day your skin feels very very nice!!!! But, because the air moisture in Germany is pretty low I also wear this cream through the day :)

 

In addition I like the service of Vichy, because every now and then Vichy give has gifts for customers. By buying this cream I got a Vichy cosmetic bag and a bracelet ..I guess haha .

SAM_8864  SAM_8918

Also Leute, schnappt euch die Geschenke ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)