Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Review: Anna Sui Fragrance

Anna Sui is an American brand which is pretty popular in the USA and Asia. Germany has Anna Sui stores, too, but they don’t offer all the products...

When I was in Korea my mother’s friend gave me this!
Currently the live your dream perfume is my favourite. Well, I’m really bad at describing fragrances, so I just can say it smells nice and.. elegant …lol. I think it is about $60, it’s not that expensive.
“Live your dream” Perfume, nail polish & body lotion


Look at the cute packaging! It’s so adorable~~

When everything is used, I will keep the packaging! haha

I especially like the fragrance of Anna Sui. The body lotion and even the nail polish do have a similar scent as the perfume. do likey!
See how much I used, nooooo ㅜㅜ

This color is sooo pretty; I recommend using it as a top coat and not as I did in the photo below.
annasui
Here’s a freebie I got by buying the three products!! It’s a mini jewelry box~




     
     Check out how I made my own accessory box ^^ click here

It's not an advertising! Just my personal view of their pretty packaging and stuff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)